Corey Feldman and Ex-Wife Courtney Anne Settle Divorce 2 Years After Separation

5 days ago 7

NEED TO KNOW

  • Corey Feldman has reportedly settled his divorce with ex Courtney Anne
  • The Stand by Me actor initially announced his separation from his estranged wife in 2023
  • The pair got married in 2016

Corey Feldman and Courtney Anne Mitchell have settled their divorce over two years after announcing their split.

The Dancing with the Stars alum, 54, and his estranged wife have reached a “global settlement” financially in their divorce, per both the Daily Mail and Extra. The announcement, filed on Thursday, Nov. 20, was made by a judge overseeing the case, according to the Daily Mail.

PEOPLE has reached out to representatives for Feldman for comment.

The actor reposted the Daily Mail report on X on Monday, Nov. 24, calling it the "final Corey and Courtney scoop."

"ITS DONE," Feldman wrote. "THOU I WONT B DISHIN OR SHARIN ANY DEETS W U, I DID WANT 2 PROMOTE THE KNOWLEDGE THAT A RESOLUTION HAS BEEN REACHED, & THIS STORY FAIRLY COVERS THOSE FACTS,GOD BLESS🙏🏼."

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer​​, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

Courtney Anne Mitchell (left) and Corey Feldman in Sherman Oaks, California on Jan. 4, 2018.

David Livingston/Getty Images

“I’m glad that the most painful part of this is finally behind us. I pray for everyone involved that we can move on with our lives and heal," Feldman said in an additional statement to Us Weekly.

He added, “Please respect my wishes for privacy regarding this matter moving forward, as I have a very full slate of exciting things in the works for next year, and that’s where my focus needs to be.”

Feldman, who recently wrapped his stint on DWTS with pro partner Jenna Johnson, first announced his separation from his wife of seven years in August 2023. The Goonies actor said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE at the time that it was “with great sadness” that he and Mitchell were separating “after many wonderful years together.”

“We have been through so much together and still have much love and respect for each other,” Feldman said. “There is no one to blame. This is a case of life becoming really hard, Courtney dealing with health issues, and two people who have grown apart and now find themselves at a crossroads."

In a statement of her own, Mitchell wrote that the duo “shared some amazing times together” and that she “always will” love Feldman. She then detailed some of her health struggles, including COVID-19, hives and chronic fatigue. She previously joined Feldman on tour as a singer and DJ, and the pair also participated together in reality shows including Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Family Edition and Celebrity Wife Swap.

Feldman was previously married to actress Vanessa Marcil, from 1989 to 1993, and Susie Sprague, from 2002 to 2014.

“I’ve struggled for two years with health issues old and new, and this has taken a massive toll on me and my family,” Mitchell said in a 2023 statement. “I always try to keep positive and a light heart regardless of what I am going through physically, but sadly it has now crossed a threshold where I can no longer continue on with the tour.”

Per The Independent, the couple began dating in 2012. He proposed in 2016, before they got married a week later. Feldman told PEOPLE at the time that he was “a bit nervous" and said Courtney was "very surprised, excited and started crying" during the proposal.

The actor and Johnson were eliminated during week two of season 34 of Dancing with the Stars. The season's finale episode will air on Tuesday, Nov. 25, on ABC.

Read Entire Article